What's new

Help Only works when plugged in

Mjik02

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello guys, I just wanna ask if may naka encounter din ng ganitong problem sa laptop. My laptop is Acer Aspire A515-56g and the problem is nag oopen lang sya kapag nakasaksak yung charger. Pero kapag tinanggal charger instantly din mamamatay yung laptop. I tried searching sa web kung ano fix, and I can't find one. Sinundot kona yung battery reset icon sa likod, walang nangyari. Triny ko na din idettach yung battery then binalik ko, wala padin. Need padin na nakasaksak yung charger para mag power on. May nakikita ako sa yt yung Security Button daw or SWG1 yung para sensor kapag open yung likod ng laptop magddisconnect daw ng power supply kapag hindi na pepressed. Can anybody help me?

Hello! It sounds like you've already tried some troubleshooting steps, but the issue persists. The fact that your laptop only powers on when plugged in and turns off immediately when unplugged could indicate a few possible causes:

1. Faulty Battery: Even though you've tried resetting the battery and reattaching it, the battery itself might be faulty and unable to hold a charge. In this case, you may need to replace the battery.

2. Power Jack or Charging Port Issue: The issue could also stem from a faulty power jack or charging port on your laptop. If the connection is not secure, the laptop might not be receiving power when unplugged.

3. Motherboard Issue: There could be a problem with the motherboard, such as a malfunctioning power management system or a broken component that is preventing the laptop from functioning properly on battery power.

Regarding the Security Button or SWG1 you mentioned, it's possible that there is a sensor or switch that is not functioning correctly, causing the laptop to shut down when it shouldn't. If you feel comfortable doing so, you could try locating this button or switch and ensuring that it is functioning properly.

If none of the above solutions work, I recommend reaching out to Acer support or a professional technician for further assistance. They may be able to diagnose the issue more accurately and provide a solution to get your laptop working properly again.

palyado na battery nyan. ganyan rin yung gamit kong laptop ngayon, once na tinanggal mo yung charger, matik lowbatt agad tapos ilang segundo mamamatay na