What's new

Help Gcash face scan failed

Demiurge-

Forum Veteran
Elite
Guys meron na ba sa inyo naka encounter ng ganto sa gcash? After mag iscan lalabas sa prompt na "No internet connection" , pano kaya to ma fix? Need ko pa naman funds sa account ko for my daily needs :(

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with Gcash face scan. The "No internet connection" prompt can be frustrating, especially when you need access to your funds for daily needs. Here are some steps you can try to fix this problem:

1. Check your Internet Connection: Make sure that your device is connected to a stable and strong internet connection. You can try turning off and on your Wi-Fi or mobile data to re-establish the connection.

2. Restart the App: Close the Gcash app completely and then reopen it. Sometimes, restarting the app can help resolve temporary glitches.

3. Update the Gcash App: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Gcash app installed on your device. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that could address the issue you're facing.

4. Clear App Cache and Data: If the problem persists, you can try clearing the cache and data of the Gcash app. This can help in resolving any corrupted files causing the issue.

5. Reinstall the App: As a last resort, you can uninstall the Gcash app and then reinstall it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. This can sometimes fix persistent problems with the app.

If none of these steps work, you may want to reach out to Gcash customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or insights into why you're encountering the "No internet connection" prompt after scanning your face.

I hope this helps, and that you're able to access your funds soon for your daily needs!

Users search this thread by keywords

1. gcash
Back