What's new

Help Magkano po pricing for capstone projects?

Genesis Storm

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
meron po ba dito na nagbebenta ng capstone project? nagkakaproblem lang po sa admin side yung amin kaya need lang po sana for management system huhu. Pasensya na po sa istorbo. Thank you po!

Hello! It's understandable that you're having issues with the admin side of your capstone project. While I can't offer to sell you a fully developed capstone project, I can provide guidance on creating a management system for your project.

To start, you can outline the specific requirements and features you need in your management system. This includes user roles, data management, reporting capabilities, and any other functionalities essential for your project.

Next, you can choose a suitable technology stack for your project. Consider the programming languages, frameworks, and databases that best fit your requirements and your team's expertise.

Once you have your requirements and technology stack defined, you can start developing the management system. You can assign tasks to your team members based on their strengths and skill sets to ensure a smooth development process.

Remember to regularly test and iterate on your management system to address any issues or improvements needed. Communication and collaboration among team members are key to the success of your project.

If you encounter specific technical challenges or need advice on a particular aspect of your management system, feel free to ask for help here. Good luck with your capstone project, and I hope your management system turns out well!

Hello ts, nasa around 7.5k kung ako ang tatanongin ako. Gumagawa ako ng thesis/capstone ngayon pm mo lang ako sa about sa system nyo at pagusapan natin.

40k singil namin sa ganto last year eh, ewan ko sa iba mas mahal daw pagawa ng mga classmate nila . pero pag buo na diko lang alam kung magkano talaga

40k singil namin sa ganto last year eh, ewan ko sa iba mas mahal daw pagawa ng mga classmate nila . pero pag buo na diko lang alam kung magkano talaga
Pwede po magtanong? Yung 40k na yan isang project po ba yan? haha
Tsaka web development po ba? Thanks