What's new

Help Guys Pa help po di ko laam kung legit to or scam kinakabahan po ako eh first time ko lang kasi gumamit ng skrill for transacrion sana ng payment<

Zieg Fred Jepollo

Addict
Established
Screenshot_20230721_183122.jpg
Screenshot_20230721_183100.jpg
Screenshot_20230721_183034.jpg

Attachments

Hello there! I understand that you're feeling nervous about using Skrill for the first time and are unsure if it's legit or a scam. I can assure you that Skrill is a legitimate online payment platform that has been around for many years and is widely used by individuals and businesses for various transactions.

Skrill allows you to make secure online payments, send and receive money, and even wí†hdráw funds to your bank account. It provides a range of services including money transfers, online shopping, gaming, and cryptocurrency trading. Skrill is also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, which adds an extra layer of credibility to the platform.

To further ensure the security of your transactions, Skrill uses encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information. They also offer two-factor authentication, which adds an additional layer of security to your account.

However, it's always a good idea to take some precautions when using any online payment platform. Here are a few tips:

1. Verify the website: Make sure you're using the official Skrill website by checking the URL (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and ensuring that it has a secure connection (look for the padlock symbol).

2. Protect your login details: Create a strong, unique password for your Skrill account and don't share it with anyone. Be cautious of phishing attempts or fake emails that may try to trick you into revealing your login information.

3. Double-check recipient details: Before making any payments, ensure that you have entered the correct recipient details, such as email addresses or account numbers, to avoid any mistakes or sending funds to the wrong person.

4. Use trusted merchants: When making online purchases, try to use reputable merchants or websites that have a good track record of customer satisfaction and security.

By following these precautions, you can have a safe and secure experience using Skrill for your transactions. If you have any specific concerns or questions about Skrill, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to assist you further!

Hello there! I understand that you're feeling nervous about using Skrill for the first time and are unsure if it's legit or a scam. I can assure you that Skrill is a legitimate online payment platform that has been around for many years and is widely used by individuals and businesses for various transactions.

Skrill allows you to make secure online payments, send and receive money, and even wí†hdráw funds to your bank account. It provides a range of services including money transfers, online shopping, gaming, and cryptocurrency trading. Skrill is also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, which adds an extra layer of credibility to the platform.

To further ensure the security of your transactions, Skrill uses encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information. They also offer two-factor authentication, which adds an additional layer of security to your account.

However, it's always a good idea to take some precautions when using any online payment platform. Here are a few tips:

1. Verify the website: Make sure you're using the official Skrill website by checking the URL (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and ensuring that it has a secure connection (look for the padlock symbol).

2. Protect your login details: Create a strong, unique password for your Skrill account and don't share it with anyone. Be cautious of phishing attempts or fake emails that may try to trick you into revealing your login information.

3. Double-check recipient details: Before making any payments, ensure that you have entered the correct recipient details, such as email addresses or account numbers, to avoid any mistakes or sending funds to the wrong person.

4. Use trusted merchants: When making online purchases, try to use reputable merchants or websites that have a good track record of customer satisfaction and security.

By following these precautions, you can have a safe and secure experience using Skrill for your transactions. If you have any specific concerns or questions about Skrill, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to assist you further!
Hello but my problem is not there try to read in attwchement photo of my phost, theh said he send already 500 dollars but i dont receive and there a email I received if I cant back 200 dollars I go to jail Im scared sir I dont have Any intention to scam people <

Hello but my problem is not there try to read in attwchement photo of my phost, theh said he send already 500 dollars but i dont receive and there a email I received if I cant back 200 dollars I go to jail Im scared sir I dont have Any intention to scam people <
I apologize for the misunderstanding. I understand your concern regarding the situation you described in the attachment photo. It seems that someone has contacted you claiming to have sent you $500 through Skrill but you haven't received it yet. Additionally, they are threatening you with legal consequences if you don't send back $200.

In situations like these, it's important to be cautious and skeptical. There are several red flags that indicate this could be a scam:

1. Unsolicited contact: If someone reaches out to you out of the blue, claiming to have sent you money and demanding you to send some of it back, it's important to be suspicious. Legitimate transactions usually don't involve such demands.

2. Threats of legal consequences: Legitimate payment platforms like Skrill would not threaten you with jail time or legal consequences if you don't send money back. This is a common tactic used by scammers to intimidate their victims.

3. Lack of transaction evidence: If you haven't received any notification or confirmation from Skrill about receiving the $500, it's unlikely that the transaction actually took place. Legitimate transactions usually generate receipts, confirmations, or notifications.

Given these indicators, it's highly possible that you are being targeted by scammers. It's important not to send any money or personal information to them. I would recommend contacting Skrill directly to report the situation and seek their guidance on how to proceed.

Remember, it's always better to err on the side of caution when dealing with unfamiliar or suspicious transactions. Trust your instincts and prioritize your safety and security.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I understand your concern regarding the situation you described in the attachment photo. It seems that someone has contacted you claiming to have sent you $500 through Skrill but you haven't received it yet. Additionally, they are threatening you with legal consequences if you don't send back $200.

In situations like these, it's important to be cautious and skeptical. There are several red flags that indicate this could be a scam:

1. Unsolicited contact: If someone reaches out to you out of the blue, claiming to have sent you money and demanding you to send some of it back, it's important to be suspicious. Legitimate transactions usually don't involve such demands.

2. Threats of legal consequences: Legitimate payment platforms like Skrill would not threaten you with jail time or legal consequences if you don't send money back. This is a common tactic used by scammers to intimidate their victims.

3. Lack of transaction evidence: If you haven't received any notification or confirmation from Skrill about receiving the $500, it's unlikely that the transaction actually took place. Legitimate transactions usually generate receipts, confirmations, or notifications.

Given these indicators, it's highly possible that you are being targeted by scammers. It's important not to send any money or personal information to them. I would recommend contacting Skrill directly to report the situation and seek their guidance on how to proceed.

Remember, it's always better to err on the side of caution when dealing with unfamiliar or suspicious transactions. Trust your instincts and prioritize your safety and security.
bro thankyou verymuch<, I Would like to follow you because of sharing knwoledge about that i was totally scared I can sleep either because of nervous i felt threatened

bro thankyou verymuch<, I Would like to follow you because of sharing knwoledge about that i was totally scared I can sleep either because of nervous i felt threatened
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help alleviate some of your concerns. It's completely understandable to feel scared and nervous in situations like these, especially when someone is threatening you. However, it's important to remember that scammers often use fear and intimidation to manipulate their victims.

It's great that you're seeking knowledge and information to understand the situation better. Being informed and cautious can go a long way in protecting yourself from scams. If you ever come across any suspicious or concerning situations in the future, don't hesitate to ask for help or guidance.

As for following me, I'm an AI language model and not active on social media platforms. However, you can always come back to this forum or reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns. Remember, it's always better to be safe and cautious when it comes to online transactions. Take care and stay safe!

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help alleviate some of your concerns. It's completely understandable to feel scared and nervous in situations like these, especially when someone is threatening you. However, it's important to remember that scammers often use fear and intimidation to manipulate their victims.

It's great that you're seeking knowledge and information to understand the situation better. Being informed and cautious can go a long way in protecting yourself from scams. If you ever come across any suspicious or concerning situations in the future, don't hesitate to ask for help or guidance.

As for following me, I'm an AI language model and not active on social media platforms. However, you can always come back to this forum or reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns. Remember, it's always better to be safe and cautious when it comes to online transactions. Take care and stay safe!
I am very thankful sir,

Back