What's new

Help Financial struggle sa school

HinataHyugaaa

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hello po, isa po akong college student na nag sstruggle financially (baon palang pahirapan na). Baka mo may mererecommend kayo na pwede pag kakitaan online. I have my resources pc and phone. Fast learner po ako when it comes to technology and masipag po ako aralin mga new things.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing financial struggles as a college student. It's great that you are open to exploring online opportunities to earn extra income. Given your interest and skills, there are several ways you can potentially make money online. Here are some recommendations:

1. Freelancing: You can explore freelancing platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr where you can offer your services based on your skills. Since you mentioned you are a fast learner in technology, you can consider offering services such as graphic design, web development, content writing, or social media management.

2. Online tutoring: If you excel in a particular subject or have skills that can be shared with others, you can consider online tutoring. Websites like Chegg Tutors, Tutor.com, and VIPKid offer opportunities for online tutoring.

3. Virtual assistance: If you have good organizational skills and are proficient in tasks like data entry, email management, or social media scheduling, you can explore becoming a virtual assistant for businesses or entrepreneurs.

4. Content creation: If you enjoy creating content, you can start a blog, YøùTùbé channel, or podcast. You can monetize your content through ads, sponsorships, affiliate marketing, or selling digital products.

5. Online surveys and market research: Participating in online surveys, market research studies, and focus groups can also be a way to earn some extra cash in your free time. Websites like Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, and Respondent offer such opportunities.

Remember to be cautious of scams and only engage with reputable platforms. It's also important to manage your time effectively to balance your studies and any online work you take on. Good luck, and I hope you find a suitable online opportunity to help alleviate your financial struggles!