Online Courses

A place to discover and share video courses on a wide range of topics, from programming and photography to cooking and fitness, and enhance your skills through engaging visual content.
Description Master Two Spreadsheet Giants: Learn Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel Simultaneously from the Ground Up In today’s data-driven world, spreadsheet proficiency is an essential skill for anyone aiming to excel in their professional or personal endeavors. This comprehensive course empowers you to master both Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel, two of the most widely used spreadsheet applications, equipping you with the skills to tackle data analysis, organization, and presentation with newfound confidence. Learn the Essentials of Both Platforms: Google Sheets: Master the user-friendly interface of Google Sheets, gaining proficiency in data entry, formula creation, and chart generation. Microsoft Excel: Explore the advanced...
Best Excel Course | Data Cleaning - For Further Data Analysis What you'll learn Learn Beginner to Advanced tricks on Go To Special, Sanitizing, Find & Replace, Text to Column and Text Formulas Get Downloadable Case Studies + Picture based eBook [mapped to the Lectures] Get Course Completion Certificate Learn from the Pro - a Professional Corporate Trainer (PwC, EY, RBS, Tata Group, XLRI etc.) Description Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses on Excel: "I would like to tell you that I am very impressed with your courses so far - I particularly like the short videos that allow me to get to a topic quickly and then move on (your competitors mostly offer 20-30 min videos which is a bit much...
Full Stack Data Analyst A-Z Bootcamp Description Data Analysis is an exciting field. The year 2021 saw a tremendous impact of data analysis in businesses before and after the pandemic. Many companies are now leveraging the power of Data Analysis to provide better services to their customers. Professionals with Analytical Skills are highly sought after. Many organizations seek to hire Data Analysts and pay them huge salaries for their service. Glassdoor reports that the average Data Analyst Salary is $92,000. This course has been designed by industry professional Data Analysts to help you become a Full Stack Data Analyst. We have carefully chosen topics that every professional Data Analyst should master and have carefully explained...

Advertisements

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back