Discussions and sharing related to music or audios in general.
The Carpenters - The Essential Collection: 1965-1997 (2002) Quality: MP3, 320 KBPS Tracklist Disc 1 01. Caravan 02. The Parting Of Our Ways 03. Looking For Love 04. I'll Be Yours 05. Iced Tea 06. You'll Love Me 07. All I Can Do 08. Don't Be Afraid 09. Invocation 10. Your Wonderful Parade 11. All Of My Life 12. Eve 13. Ticket To Ride 14. Get Together 15. Interview 16. Love Is Surrender 17. Maybe It's You 18. (They Long To Be) Close To You 19. Mr. Guder 20. We've Only Just Begun 21. Merry Christmas Darling 22. For All We Know Disc 2 01. Rainy Days And Mondays 02. Superstar 03. Let Me Be The One 04. Bless The Beasts And The Children 05. Hurting Each Other 06. It's Going To Take Some Time 07. I Won't Last A Day Without You 08. A Song...
Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department: The Anthology ─────┤ Specs ├─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Genre > Pop Label > Republic Records Year > 2024 Time > 122:21 Tracks > 31 Size > 1543.53 MB Source > WEB FLAC Depth > 24 Bit Freq > 48.0 kHz Bitrate > 1677 kbps ─────┤ Tracks ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── 01. Fortnight (Feat. Post Malone) 3:48 02. The Tortured Poets Department 4:53 03. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys 3:23 04. Down Bad...
Artist...............: Dua Lipa Album................: Radical Optimism Genre................: Pop UPC..................: 5021732254870 Source...............: Web, Album Recorded.............: NA Date.................: 2024-05-03 Label................: Warner Records Writing.Tool.........: FLAC 1.3.1 Codec................: Free Lossless Audio Codec Quality..............: 934 kbps, Avg. / 44.1 kHz / 16 Bits Channels.............: 2 Ch / L R Included.............: Front Cover, M3U8, Log, 11 Tracks Playing.Time.........: 00:36:35 Hrs. File Rar.Size........: 70b1b0be.rar (253 MB) RAR Password.........: Alis-Propriis_Volat Download Here
Cruisin' Love Songs Collection 1 Can't Fight This Feeling REO Speedwagon The Essential REO Speedwagon 4:54 2 Everything I Own Bread The Best of Bread 3:07 3 Sharing The Night Together Dr. Hook Completely Hooked 2:55 4 Love Me For What I Am Carpenters Horizon 3:29 5 Ocean Deep (1998 Remaster) Cliff Richard Love... The Album 5:18 6 I'll Be Over You Toto Collections 3:51 7 If Ever You're in My Arms Again Peabo Bryson Straight From The Heart 4:14 8 Lost Without Your Love Bread Lost Without Your Love 2:56 9 If Bread The Best of Bread 2:35 10 Born to Love You George Duke Guardian of the Light (Expanded Edition) 3:10 11 Love's Grown Deep Kenny Nolan All-Time Greatest Performances 3:59 12 Who's Holding Donna...
Cígáréttès After Šèx Ambient pop collective Cígáréttès After Šèx grew out of an experimental sound project by songwriter Greg Gonzalez. The band's hushed, dreamy music earned a devoted international fan base in the mid-2010s with a combination of elegantly crafted singles, EPs, and viral YøùTùbé videos, which led up to their 2017 eponymous debut. A second album, Cry, appeared in 2019, building on their success. After a collaborative EP credited to Gonzalez and Daniele Luppi (Charm of Pleasure), Cígáréttès After Šèx re-emerged in late 2022 with the single "Pistol." The group was formed almost accidentally in 2008 while Gonzalez was living in El Paso, Texas. Then a student at University of Texas, he was experimenting with capturing...
Info: Artist: Various Album: NOW That's What I Call A Massive 80s Party Year: 2022 Genre: Pop, Rock, R&B, Dance Total Tracks: 86 Total Size: 768 MB Quality: Mp3 320 kbps Tracklist: Disc: 1 01. Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go 02. Kenny Loggins - Footloose 03. Billy Joel - Uptown Girl 04. Elton John - I'm Still Standing 05. Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 06. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) 07. Irene Cara - Flashdance...What a Feeling 08. Chaka Khan - I Feel for You 09. Freeez - I.O.U. 10. Shannon - Let the Music Play 11. Inner City - Big Fun 12. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) 13. Mel & Kim - Respectable 14. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky 15. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You...
Released on 4/19/24 by Taylor Swift Main artists: Taylor Swift Genre: Pop 24-Bit/48 kHz Stereo Tracklist: 1. Fortnight 2. The Tortured Poets Department EXPLICIT 3. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys 4. Down Bad EXPLICIT 5. So Long, London 6. But Daddy I Love Him EXPLICIT 7. Fresh Out The Slammer 8. Florida!!!EXPLICIT 9. Guilty as Sin? 10. Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me? 11. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can) 12. loml EXPLICIT 13. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart EXPLICIT 14. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived EXPLICIT 15. The Alchemy 16. Clara Bow 17. The Black Dog EXPLICIT 18. imgonnagetyouback 19. The Albatross 20. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus 21. How Did It End? 22. So High School 23. I Hate It Here 24. thanK you aIMee EXPLICIT 25...
Released on 5/3/24 by Monkey Puzzle - Atlantic Main artists: Sia Genre: Pop 24-Bit/44.1 kHz Stereo Tracklist: Little Wing Immortal Queen (feat. Chaka Khan) Dance Alone – Sia & Kylie Minogue I Had A Heart Gimme Love Nowhere To Be Towards The Sun Incredible (feat. Labrinth) Champion (feat. Tierra Whäçk, Kaliii & Jimmy Jolliff) I Forgive You Wanna Be Known One Night Fame Won’t Love You (feat. Paris Hilton) Go On Rock and Balloon Hidden content
Taylor Swift- Fearless (Taylor's Version) Genres: Country, Music 26 Songs, 1 hour, 47 Minutes Released: April 9, 2021 ℗ 2021 Taylor Swift 24-Bit96.0 kHz - Stereo More Info Tracklist: Fearless (Taylor’s Version) Fifteen (Taylor’s Version) Love Story (Taylor’s Version) Hey Stephen (Taylor’s Version) White Horse (Taylor’s Version) You Belong With Me (Taylor’s Version) Breathe (Taylor’s Version) [feat. Colbie Caillat] Tell Me Why (Taylor’s Version) You’re Not Sorry (Taylor’s Version) The Way I Loved You (Taylor’s Version) Forever & Always (Taylor’s Version) The Best Day (Taylor’s Version) Change (Taylor’s Version) Jump Then Fall (Taylor’s Version) Untouchable (Taylor’s Version) Forever & Always (Piano Version) (Taylor’s Version)...
TWICE - READY TO BE [EP] MP3 320kpbs TWICE (트와이스) – MOONLIGHT SUNRISE (The Remixes) TWICE (트와이스) – BETWEEN 1&2 Audio Format: MP3 320kbps / RAR Release Date: 2022.08.26 Genre: K-Pop Tracklist: 1. Talk that Talk 2. Queen of Hearts 3. Basics 4. Trouble 5. Brave 6. Gone 7. When We Were Kids Hidden content TWICE – Celebrate Audio Format: MP3 320kbps / RAR Release Date: 2022.07.27 Tracklist: 1. Celebrate 2. Voices of Delight 3. TICK TOCK 4. Flow like waves 5. That’s all I’m saying 6. Bitter Sweet 7. Sandcastle 8. Just be yourself 9. Doughnut Hidden content Password: jpopmix TWICE (트와이스) – #TWICE4 Audio Format: MP3 320kbps / RAR Release Date: 2022.03.16 Genre: K-Pop, j-pop Tracklist: 1. I CAN’T STOP ME -Japanese ver.- 2. CRY FOR ME...
Various Artists - Metalheadz (2022) Mp3 320kbps Info: Artist: Various Album: Metalheadz Year: 2022 Genre: Metal Format/Quality: .mp3 320 kbps Tracklist: 01. Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction (2004 Digital Remaster) 02. Pain - Shut Your Mouth 03. Volbeat - Cape Of Our Hero 04. Spiders - Shock And Awe 05. Amaranthe - Helix 06. Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet? 07. Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard 08. Opeth - To Bid You Farewell 09. Emigrate, Benjamin Kowalewicz - 1234 10. A Perfect Circle - The Outsider 11. Black Sabbath - God Is Dead? 12. Dio - Holy Diver 13. Kiss - Rock And Roll All Nite 14. Helix - Rock You 15. Alice Cooper - Prince Of Darkness 16. Rob Zombie - Dragula 17. Rainbow - The Temple Of The King 18. Thin Lizzy -...
Released on 4/12/24 by Warner Records Main artists: Linkin Park Genre: Alternative & Indie 24-Bit/44.1 kHz Stereo Tracklist: Crawling Faint Numb / Encore – JAY-Z & LINKIN PARK [Explicit] Papercut Breaking the Habit In the End Bleed It Out [Explicit] Somewhere I Belong Waiting for the End CASTLE OF GLASS One More Light BURN IT DOWN What I’ve Done QWERTY One Step Closer New Divide Leave Out All the Rest Lost Numb Friendly Fire Hidden content
blink-182 One of the most prominent bands to emerge from the Southern California punk scene, blink-182 gained mainstream success in the early 2000s. Arriving in the wake of the pop-punk explosion set off by Green Day, the trio (whose best-known line-up featured bassist/singer Mark Hoppus, guitarist/singer Tom DeLonge, and drummer Travis Barker) gained a large fan base with their hooky, high-energy songs. At a time when competition with teen pop and nu-metal was not unheard of, they broke through with their third album, 1999's Enema of the State, releasing a steady stream of hits bolstered by humorous, tongue-in-cheek music videos that were popular in the waning days of MTV's musical programming. The band's popularity helped propel...
IVE "HEYA"-아이브 "해야" 가사 LINK: https://open.spotify.com/album/7z61DsZtWO2S4nC5xd0b9p?si=Gq2xaVnlRf-AKscbPqUn5A [Intro: An Yujin] Let's get it Look at it Pay attention [Verse 1: Rei, Liz, Leeseo] 얼어붙은 맘 어디 깨볼까? 놀라버렸던 네 심장 말이야 맘에 들었어 넌 그냥 say yes 내가 널 부르면 "얼음 땡" (Any remember?) (Da-da, da-dun-dun) 널 노리는 내 두 눈 (Uh-huh; Ah-woo) 숨을 죽인 그다음 (Uh-huh; Ah-woo) 한 발 낮춘 attitude (My attitude; Ah-woo) 때를 기다리는 pose (Ah-woo) 어둠 속 빛난 tiger eyes (Ah-woo) 날 감춘 채로 다가가 (Ah-woo) 새빨간 말로 홀려 놔 (Ah-woo) 방심한 순간 claw [Pre-Chorus: Jang Wonyoung, Gaeul] 우린 더 높이 하늘에 닿을 것처럼 외쳐 너를 깨워 올려 봐 노려봐 넌 내 거니까 다 자꾸 널 보면 탐이 탐이 나 [Chorus: All, Liz, Rei, An Yujin] 해야 해야 해야 한입에 널 삼킬 때야 (탐이 탐이 나) 해야 해야 해야 이미 내가 이긴 패야 (널 보면 탐이 탐이 나) 해야 해야 해야 뜨겁게 떠오르는 해야 별안간 홀린 그 순간 bite 단 한 번에 난 널...
Artist: Metro Boomin Album: Metro Boomin Presents Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse (Soundtrack From And Inspired By The Motion Picture) Genre: Soundtrack Released: 2023 Format: mp3 Quality: 320kbps Size: 110mb Tracklist: 01 – Metro Boomin, Swae Lee, Lil Wayne & Offset – Annihilate (Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse) 02 – Metro Boomin, A$AP Rocky & Roisee – Am I Dreaming 03 – Metro Boomin, Future & Lil Uzi Vert – All The Way Live (Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse) 04 – Offset & J.I.D – Danger (Spider) 05 – Metro Boomin & James Blake – Hummingbird 06 – Metro Boomin, Swae Lee & NAV – Calling (feat. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie) (Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse) 07 – Ei8ht & Offset – Silk and Cologne (Spider-Verse Remix) 08 – Metro...
Released on 12/11/20 by Taylor Swift Main artists: Taylor Swift Genre: Alternative & Indie Digital booklet 24-Bit/88 kHz Stereo Tracklist: willow champagne problems [Explicit] gold rush [Explicit] ’tis the damn season tolerate it [Explicit] no body, no crime (feat. HAIM) happiness [Explicit] dorothea coney island (feat. The National) ivy [Explicit] cowboy like me [Explicit] long story short marjorie closure evermore (feat. Bon Iver) right where you left me (bonus track) it’s time to go (bonus track) Hidden content
VA - 100 Greatest '90s Love Songs (2021) Mp3 320kbps Info: Artist: Various Album: 100 Greatest '90s Love Songs Year: 2021 Genre: Pop, Rock, R&B, Dance Format/Quality: .mp3 320 kbps Tracklist: 01. Céline Dion - Because You Loved Me (Theme from "Up Close and Personal") 02. Luther Vandross - Here and Now 03. Mariah Carey - Vision of Love 04. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You 05. Michael Bolton - When a Man Loves a Woman 06. Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You 07. Shania Twain - You're Still The One 08. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight 09. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You 10. Seal - Kiss from a Rose 11. Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (From "Armageddon" Soundtrack) 12. Mariah Carey - Emotions...
Taylor Swift – Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) (2023) Tracklist: 01 – Mine (Taylor’s Version) 02 – Sparks Fly (Taylor’s Version) 03 – Back To December (Taylor’s Version) 04 – Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) 05 – Dear John (Taylor’s Version) 06 – Mean (Taylor’s Version) 07 – The Story Of Us (Taylor’s Version) 08 – Never Grow Up (Taylor’s Version) 09 – Enchanted (Taylor’s Version) 10 – Better Than Revenge (Taylor’s Version) 11 – Innocent (Taylor’s Version) 12 – Haunted (Taylor’s Version) 13 – Last Kiss (Taylor’s Version) 14 – Long Live (Taylor’s Version) 15 – Ours (Taylor’s Version) 16 – Superman (Taylor’s Version) 17 – Electric Touch (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) (feat. Fall Out Boy) 18 – When Emma Falls in Love (Taylor’s Version)...
Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department (The Anthology Edition) (2024) Quality: MP3 320 Kbps / FLAC Tracklist 1. Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) (03:48) 2. The Tortured Poets Department (04:53) 3. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys (03:23) 4. Down Bad (04:21) 5. So Long, London (04:22) 6. But Daddy I Love Him (05:40) 7. Fresh Out The Slammer (03:30) 8. Florida!!! (feat. Florence + The Machine) (03:35) 9. Guilty as Sin? (04:14) 10. Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me? (05:34) 11. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can) (02:36) 12. loml (04:37) 13. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart (03:38) 14. The Smallest Man Wh0 Ever Lived (04:05) 15. The Alchemy (03:16) 16. Clara Bow (03:36) The Anth0logy bonus tracks 17. The Black Dog (03:58) 18...
Released on 1/26/24 by Rhino - Elektra Main artists: Eagles Genre: Pop 16-Bit/44.1 kHz Stereo Tracklist: Take It Easy (2013 Remaster) Peaceful Easy Feeling (2013 Remaster) Witchy Woman (2013 Remaster) Train Leaves Here This Morning (2013 Remaster) Nightingale (2013 Remaster) Desperado (2013 Remaster) Doolin-Dalton (2013 Remaster) Tequila Sunrise (2013 Remaster) Outlaw Man (2013 Remaster) Saturday Night (2013 Remaster) Good Day in Hell (2013 Remaster) The Best of My Love (2013 Remaster) James Dean (2013 Remaster) Already Gone (2013 Remaster) Ol’ 55 (2013 Remaster) On the Border (2013 Remaster) Midnight Flyer (2013 Remaster) After the Thrill Is Gone (2013 Remaster) Lyin’ Eyes (2013 Remaster) One of These Nights (2013 Remaster) Take It...
Title : Malibu Nights Artist: Lany Album: Malibu Nights Year: 2018 DOWNLOAD LINK: Hidden content Lyrics There's no reason, there's no rhyme I found myself blindsided by A feeling that I've never known I'm dealing with it on my own Phone is quiet, walls are bare I drink myself to sleep, who cares? No one even has to know I'm dealing with it on my own I got way too much time to be this hurt Somebody help, it's getting worse What do you do with a broken heart? Once the light fades, everything is dark Way too much whiskey in my blood I feel my body giving up Can I hold on for another night? What do I do with all this time? Every thought's when it gets late Put me in a fragile state I wish I wasn't going home Dealing with it on my...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back