What's new

Help USB data Recovery (files deleted after creating bootable usb)

PHC-JOJI

Eternal Poster
Established
Please help me po..
So i tried to download windows iso file because Im trying to reintall windows/boot my computer.. So i go to windows to download the Iso file

Tapos po may option don na create a bootable usb (using the plugged flashdrive) then yun diko alam na mabubura lahat ng files, ang ignorante ko sa part na yun

Because hiniram ko lang yung usb na yun and may mga important files sa loob non, ngayon diko alam gagawin ko, diko alam sasabihin sa may ari

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It can be frustrating when important files get accidentally deleted while creating a bootable USB drive. Here are some steps you can take to try and recover the deleted files:

1. Stop using the USB drive: To increase the chances of recovering your files, it's important to stop using the USB drive immediately. Continuing to write new data on the drive can overwrite the deleted files, making them harder to recover.

2. Use data recovery software: There are several data recovery software programs available that can help you recover deleted files from a USB drive. Some popular options include Recuva, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, and Disk Drill. You can download and install one of these programs on your computer and follow the instructions to scan the USB drive for deleted files.

3. Consult a professional: If you're not comfortable using data recovery software or if the files are extremely important, you may want to consider seeking help from a professional data recovery service. They have specialized tools and techniques to recover data from USB drives, even in more complex scenarios.

4. Inform the USB drive owner: It's important to communicate with the owner of the USB drive about what happened. Apologize for the accidental deletion of files and explain the situation. They may be understanding and willing to help you recover the lost data.

Remember to always back up your important files to prevent situations like this in the future. I hope these steps help you in recovering your deleted files from the USB drive. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Btw I tried some recovery softwares to recover some deleted data, pero dipo lahat kaya nya i recover, maybe some of the data is overwritten. May softwares po ba na kaya irecover lahat (ung proven po)? Gusto ko i try yung mga possible way, kasi importante po yung usb

Its weird because the usb is 2TB but after creating a bootable drive it became 32Gb nalang kaya nakakapag taka na overwritten nakalagay sa ibang softwares

Last edited:
Btw I tried some recovery softwares to recover some deleted data, pero dipo lahat kaya nya i recover, maybe some of the data is overwritten. May softwares po ba na kaya irecover lahat (ung proven po)? Gusto ko i try yung mga possible way, kasi importante po yung usb

Its weird because the usb is 2TB but after creating a bootable drive it became 32Gb nalang kaya nakakapag taka na overwritten nakalagay sa ibang softwares
Try PhotoRec, I never tried it so not sure if it works, but its completely free.

seeing 32GB in a bootable drive is not weird, it was Formated on FAT32, which is the maximum capacity is 32GB. so it only shows 32GB. you can format it back to 2TB using NTFS.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. 32gb 2tb
  2. recovery
  3. recovery files
  4. disk drill
  5. bootable
  6. data recovery software
  7. format 32gb
  8. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
  9. recuva
  10. recover usb
Back