What's new

Help Should i buy this bottleneck setup?

Fiorich

Honorary Poster
Established
May nakita akong good deal near me pero ang panget nga lang ng processsor at mobo nya hindi sya upgradable at bottleneck sa gpu pero full set na yung computer kasama na lahat. Ang iniisip ko babaklasin korin nmn to kasi wala tlgang point yung mobo at cpu pero ayaw babaan ni seller yung presyo fix price nadaw. What should i do? Btw yung mobo at proce is msi h110m pro-vh plus + i5-6500 at gpu is 1650

Full set up is
I5 6500
MSI h110m pro-vh plus
Colorful GTX 1650 GPU
16GB Ram
Cougar STC 500wat 80 PSU
Inplay Case and 5Fans
Ramsta 512 GB SSD
Samsung 23" Inches Monitor
Inplay Keyboard
Speaker new

Last edited:
Based on the information you provided, it seems like the processor (i5-6500) and motherboard (MSI H110M Pro-VH Plus) are not ideal for the GPU (1650) you have in mind. Here are some points to consider in making your decision:

1. Compatibility and Bottlenecking: The i5-6500 may not be able to fully utilize the potential of the GTX 1650, leading to a bottleneck where the GPU's performance is limited by the CPU. Upgrading the CPU to a more powerful one would be beneficial for better performance without bottlenecks.

2. Future Upgradeability: If the motherboard is not upgradeable and you are considering future upgrades, it may not be the best choice for long-term use. Upgrading both the CPU and GPU in the future might require a new motherboard as well.

3. Negotiation with the Seller: If the seller is firm on the fixed price but you are not satisfied with the components, you can try negotiating by explaining your concerns about the bottlenecking issue and the lack of upgradeability. If the seller is unwilling to lower the price, you might need to consider whether the full set is still worth it to you.

4. DIY Upgrade: If you are comfortable with dismantling the components, you could consider buying the full set and upgrading the CPU and motherboard yourself. This way, you can choose components that are more suitable for your needs.

In conclusion, it's essential to weigh the pros and cons of purchasing the full set with the current components versus the potential for future upgrades and performance. If the fixed price doesn't align with the value you see in the system, it might be worth exploring other options or negotiating further with the seller.

Ganyan talaga karamihan nagbebenta.. Yung benta na ayaw ibenta ang presyo haha. Try muna hanap pa sa iba makakanap kapa ng mas ok.

depende sa price, pero kung trip mo lng bilhin yan dahil sa GPU dont bother. its not even worth it. the GPU is trash. same as every 50s before and after.

Price? if mura, go, tulad sa setup ko set xeon e5 2689 rx550, 13k lng, sulit na tlga.
depende sa price, pero kung trip mo lng bilhin yan dahil sa GPU dont bother. its not even worth it. the GPU is trash. same as every 50s before and after.
12k all in all

Yun nga eh tapos unupgradable pa

Nah, better save your money for some better deals.
Ganyan talaga karamihan nagbebenta.. Yung benta na ayaw ibenta ang presyo haha. Try muna hanap pa sa iba makakanap kapa ng mas ok.
Sge mga lods salamat